Wedding Pixels is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and respecting your privacy rights. The aim of this page is to explain how we may gather and use information about you through your interactions with us, including use of our website and other software developed by us.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how our visitors use this site. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. No personally identifiable information is collected about you unless you explicitly submit that information on this website.
How the anonymous data is used?
The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to Google – not us. This information is processed to compile statistical reports on website activity for this site only. We use these reports to evaluate aggregate visitor usage so that we can optimise the content, and its marketing, to better meet your needs. You can alter your browser's behaviour with regard to cookies. If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our websites, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The “help” function within your browser should tell you how. For more information please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
How the personal data is used?
Your details provided in registration or booking form are confidential and are never passed on to a third party. We use these data to contact and to arrange a free consultation or to secure your date. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line.
In summary, your anonymity is safe with us.
The Six General Principles
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency – Personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- Purpose limitation – Personal data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (with exceptions for public interest, scientific, historical or statistical purposes);
- Data minimisation – Personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is;
- Accuracy – Personal data must be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. Inaccurate personal data should be corrected or deleted;4. Accuracy – Personal data must be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. Inaccurate personal data should be corrected or deleted;
- Retention – Personal data should be kept in an identifiable format for no longer than is necessary (with exceptions for public interest, scientific, historical or statistical purposes);
- Integrity and confidentiality – Personal data should be kept secure.
EUROPEAN GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
As per Article 30 for the GDPR this website and business are exempt from some the regulations surrounding the handling of private data.
However, this website will strive to ensure that where possible we comply with the stipulations laid out in GDPR.
All private data (email address, IP address, names, telephone etc) are stored on secure computers. No personal data will be given or sold without the express written permission of the user.
You may request to see copies of any personal information held and also request that that information is updated or removed in its entirety. You can do that using the form at the bottom of this page.
Your data is protected with a multi-layered approach to security:
- “Perimeter Security“ – All of our IT infrastructure is stored in a secure and alarmed location.
- “Network Security” – All of the IT is further secured using strong password protection, using a mixture of alphanumeric and symbols. All hard drives are encrypted. I ensure all my servers, routers, laptops, desktops, smartphones etc are kept up to date with the relevant security patches and updates by the manufacturer.
- “Privilege Based” – Only those who need to access your information will be able to access it. I use multiple alphanumeric passwords for access to all of my IT infrastructure. I don't give access to any another person.
Your data is also held securely off-site with further protection provided by my hosting provider, again using the same three methods outlined above.
All rights reserved. No part of these publications may be reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, in particular electronic means, and mechanical means, printed, or photocopied without the prior written permission of Wedding Pixels. Making use of materials covered by copyright without the author's prior written permission constitutes an infringement of copyright, even if no material benefits are derived therefrom. Making use of graphics, illustrations or photographs, without the prior written consent of the author is also an infringement of copyright.
Publishing the materials on another WWW server or in a printed form is of course possible but only with the prior written consent of the author. The author does not grant such permission by default. Permission may be obtained by contacting the author. The author permits indexing the contents of the pages by search engines and making “links” to the home page and articles or blog posts. If in doubt, please contact us.
Have you found an article on this site useful or helpful? I'm glad we could help. Please consider sharing a link to the article on social media or mentioning it on a forum or blog. Thanks to everyone who's helped the site become better known.
Maciek with Wedding Pixels